This is me. This is Ryan.
For too long I’ve wanted to do a serious blog, but now I’m starting it. 🙂 For reals.
I’m an aspiring author, trying to get published, trying to make name for myself. And hopefully, it happens soon. That means a lot of word making and a lot of hard work. I’m up for it. I can do it. I can make it.
There are many things that attribute to who and what I am, probably too many to list, but that’s okay. I’ll try to list a few:
- My passion is writing. It’s in my blood. It’s one of the things that drives me to wake up everyday. There’s something about putting words on paper that makes me tick. I don’t really know how it works. It just does. And I like it.
- My wife is my everything. It’s like, love, ya know? 😀 Family is very important to me and will be so always.
- Peanut butter. Nuff said. Slap some peanut butter in there (cookies, candy, hot chocolate, whatever) and I’ll be its biggest fan.
- I’m kind of crazy, but I mainly just attribute that to me being an aspiring author. Or maybe it’s the other way around? Maybe I’m writing because I’m crazy? Who knows? It’s one of those infinite questions…like the chicken and the egg question….which came first?
- There’s something about hot chocolate of which I cannot get enough. It’s like a drug to me. When it’s hot, cold, breezy, raining acid rain, the Apocalypse, you name it….perfect weather for hot chocolate.
- Maybe I should stop there before you really see how crazy I am. Just ask my dear wife, she knows. I’m grateful she’s still here in spite of my craziness.